Friday, March 23, 2007

"Bye, Bye Birddie"

Sorry about the title of this post. It is the name of a musical. I thought that it was appropriate because we have finished the book. I liked the last two chapters the best. The way that she describes things that are going on. If any of you listened to the passage that Ms. James read today in class you will see what I mean. She has a way of grabbing your attention that just amazes me. I hope that y'all enjoyed the book as much as I did. Sorry about that little "y'all" I am going to be spending spring break down south with my family and my accent is coming back. So, what did you guys think of the book? Please give me feedback. I f you don't want to talk about the book, then is anybody doing anything exciting over spring break? Have a great week. See you when we all get back.

No comments: