Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Trial

O.K I just finished reading about the trail, and let me tell you I am ticked! I just don't understand unfair courts and racism. I have already told you my views on a lot of our justice system. So today I'm going to discuss racism. Where do people get off being racist. I'm from St. Louis, so I have a lot of African American friends who are just as smart, funny, good-looking, athletic, ext. as any white person I will ever meet and it just makes me so mad when people think that they are better than others because of their skin color or heritage. This To Kill A Mockingbird trial was so annoying because, I really liked Tom and it was obvious that he was innocent, yet he did not get one vote in his favor. The only crime he committed was being nice to a white woman. Today, I think a lot of people are racist because they either want to make themselves feel better or they are scared of the group of people in question. Tell me what you think!

By the way the pic is of my dog Katie, trying to be "gangsta". Sorry Ms. James, I stole your idea!

No comments: