Monday, March 5, 2007

Top Ten

^ here is a picture of Jerry Presley





  • I was in the ICN (Intensive care nursey) for a month.

  • My first word was da da.

  • I was about a year old, when I fell and busted my lip on the glass coffee table, and I had to get stithes on my lip. As a resaualt I now have a scare on my lower lip.

  • I got my ears pierced when I was two months old.
  • I was only a few months old, when I was in the car-seat in my father's old Volvo. He forgot his coffee so he put the car in nuetral and put on the park brake, whne he went to go meet my mom half way to get the cup of coffee mrhe car started to roll away wit me in it. I ended up in a ditch and hit a tree. I survived with no injuries and rumor has it that i did not even cry! :)

  • I have played basketball for ten years.

  • I lived in nixa for the first two years of my life.

  • I am published in a poetry book.

  • I have only broken my thumb. ( I hope thats all Brake in my lifetime)

  • 10. I am an Elvis fan and I got to see his cousin in concert and go back stage and meet his cousin (Jerry) and the back-up singers who used to sing and travel with Elvis.

I hope you all enjoyed my post. Due to the fact I am an Elvis fan I placed a link -----> http://imdb.com/name/nm0000062/ that shows picters, videos and more informaton bout Evlis.

No comments: