Thursday, March 1, 2007

My First Post

Well, this is my first post, obviously. I had some free time so I thought this would be a good way to spend it. I had just finished the book "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe" by Douglas Adams. It is a sequel to the book "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". It is a really good book if you like satire and all that dry humor. It's one of those books where you really have to pay attention every sentence since so much happens at one time during the book. I would give the book an 8 over all. I'm looking for a new book to read now, so I am open to suggestions.

13 comments:

Erin said...

Just so you know, my display name is pronounced : lake whoa-bee-gone.
~lake_wobegon

Anonymous said...

i am confused on this whole thing, there is the freshman scholars one, and then there is this blog? dont know

brownboy said...

i am also confused about the blogger

brownboy said...

j

Scarlett_Rose said...

Which blog spot DO we come to?

Anonymous said...

im kinda confused on what were suppose to do with the whole blog thing...

Leroy Jenkins said...

read MEIN KAMPF . byah!

Erin said...

I don't think I'll be reading Mein Kampf. I'm not a fascist.

Stella_in_color said...

OH MY GOD!!! i love hitch hikers guide to the galaxy!!!!!! and i diddnt know that there was another book!!!!! is it yours or from the library because id really like to read it. :-)

Stella_in_color said...

well thats good that your not a facist.

Erin said...

I got the book from the library here at school.

Crouching_Tiger said...

I've watched the movie and it just didn't seem funny. I fell asleep during the movie. It was a waste of five bucks.(to me at least)

Erin said...

That movie is totally not a waste of five bucks. In order to understand it, you've got to understand British humor. Considering that we are all American, I don't blame you if you don't think it's funny. I generally like the things that are funny, but in a very subtle way a la Monty Python's Flying Circus.