Friday, March 2, 2007

10 Things About Me!

1. I love and adore all kinds of music from Hardcore/Rock to Rap.

2. Something cool about me is that i don't have one set eye color. My eyes change from green to blue and sometimes they are even hazel.

3.I have a very large family. I have two half brothers, two half sisters, two step sisters, one sister-in-law, and two soon to be brother-in-laws.

4.In my free time i really like to Skateboard. Its a great stress reliever.

5. I would much rather have sweets over chocolate. My favorite kind of candy is Jolly Ranchers;"Happy Farmers" as I call them.

6. Ever since I was four, football has been my favorite sport. I have played football from Mighty Mights through now to High School.

7. My favorite color is green, but i also really like neon orange.

8. Most of the time i am a really cheerful and happy person, but if someone were to make me mad i have a bad temper.

9. Summer is my favorite time of the year. I love playing with my friends in the sun without having to worry about school.

10. I like a lot of movies, but some of my favorites are Dazed and Confused, Half Baked, Walking Tall, and Anchorman.

2 comments:

KuroiKisu said...

Don't worry you're not the only one that really has a bad temper...i've got a pretty bad one myself.

Scarlett_Rose said...

The whole temper thing os definately something I can realte to. I'm dead serious when I say my and I got in a fight, and I made both him and my mom cry, my mom wasn't even involved in any way, shwpe or form. Luckily, I very rarely get that mad. Actually, that was the only time I have gotten that mad. There's been times when I was close, but I was always two inches infront of the line.