Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Fellowship of the Ring


Recently i have started the book the fellowship of the ring. A long time ago i read the hobbit and liked it a lot. So i decided to start the trilogy. I haven't seen the movies yet so i guess that after I'm done reading the books ill watch all of the movies. I really enjoy reading J.R.R. Tolkien. The only problem is that sometimes the writing is a little bit old fashioned and i have trouble reading it. Also it seems that it is a slow read and that I'm not really getting very far in the book. But other than those things i really enjoy the book. if you have read the book then i would really appreciate input.

4 comments:

bumblebee15 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mygame_tennis16 said...

I have read the third book and I have seen all of the movies. I love the movies, but I admit the books can be kind of slow probably because of all those old fashioned words. Keep reading them though, they are good.

mellofelloet said...

I have read the trilogy, it is hard to get into but you are right, they are a slow read. You should read the books though before you see the movies because there are diffrences frim the books and the movies. Keep reading though, it is worth it when you finish it.

gobluedevils042 said...

yea i agree i read all the books before i saw the movies, my dad made me. But it does start out slow but as you get into it I had trouble putting it down. But trust me you will not be dissappointed in the movies they are amazing.