Monday, May 21, 2007

Burned


Hey everyone! Hope you had a good weekend. I did. So, graduation is tonight. I'm excited to go to that but I'm really sad to see a lot of my close friends leave. I'm going to miss them all so much. Anyone else going to graduation tonight? So, how are your free reading books coming along? A friend of mine last block was going to turn in a library book today to the school library, but I'm borrowing it from her now. It's a really cool book. It's called Burned and it's by the same author of Crank. I really like the way Ellen Hopkins writes. The whole book is written in free verse poetry which is really neat. She also lines up some of the lines differently so there are two poems in the one big poem. I'm only a hundred pages in right now, but I really like it. Despite being 500 pages long, it's a really quick read. Crank was about 450 pages long and I finished it in two days, so I'm not expecting it take much longer than that to read. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll see you all later!

1 comment:

KuroiKisu said...

Oh Oh OH !!! I bet it's a great book! I have to read it later on!!!! :)

(Although I've never read CRANK)

:)