Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's All Over


So, we're all done with Romeo and Juliet. What did ya'll think? I liked the ending, as morbid as that sounds. You know, I'm fairly positive I can say I relate to Juliet. Not in the way that I've killed myself or had a lover (or husband) die, but in the way that I can see that the timing issue and unending bad luck spell would happen to me. Things very rarely work out how I want them to, or expect them to, and so this would be about my luck. Granted, I wouldn't go to the extent of killing myself because my husband was dead, but hey, to each his (or her) own, I guess.

2 comments:

Tony Buck said...

I am so happy to finally be done reading Romeo and Juliet. If I had actually known what was being said half the time I would have liked it more. I don't think I relate to any characters but I havent thought about it very deeply. I hope I never kill myself like Romeo but his made for a great story.

Scarlett_Rose said...

Yeah, more-than-likely, being able to understand it would have helped greatly.