Friday, May 18, 2007

SuMmEr!!!


Ok well today was our seniors last day :(. I know I can safely say I'm jealous. We have, if I remembered right, three weeks left :*(. I wish summer was today! But any who, this summer my family and I are not really doing much. We are going to St. Louis to visit family, and then hang out at the lake a lot. What are all of you planning on doing this summer? Well what ever it is I hope you all have fun with whatever it is that you and your family do. O and seniors we wish you well!

4 comments:

Eliza101 said...

I am really sad that the seniors are leaving because I have senior friends and I am afraid that I will never get to see them again, even though they are going to MSU.

KuroiKisu said...

Although it seems like summer is so far away...the school year passed by really FAST! The seniors will miss being in highschool, nonetheless....well...i can't wait for summer to come either! Only a few more weeks and I'll make the best out of it! You should too!

~ima dumb blonde~ said...

Ya i have to agree that i am jealous too... o well we will be seniors someday! I think im going to the lake alot too... my family has a cabin down there so it should be really fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that the seniors got out early, but i would not want to be a one- there is still so much I want to do in highschool!