Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend


I hope you all are having a great weekend. I can't believe that tomorrow is Memorial Day and we have to go to school this week. I can't ever remember getting Memorial Day off and then having to go back to school. Normally we are alreading out by then. Well we don't have too much longer to go. We can make it. Depending on when you are reading this, do you or did you have any fun plans for Memorial Day? The weekend has been kind of crummy. No sun or blue sky it is kind of depressing. Even though the sun isn't out it is still fairly warm, so since most pools open over this weekend you had fun swimming. Well I don't have very exciting plans for Memorial Day. I just thought some of you might have some fun stories to share. So hope you have a great three day weekend. Woo Hoo! We haven't had one of those in awhile. See you all on Tuesday.

No comments: