Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Haunted Hotels

So have you ever heard of the Cresent Hotel in Eureka Springs, AR?
Well its a "haunted" hotel, or atleast thats what they think.
Here are some pictures of some ghosts that people have taken pictures of..









taken on the stairs of the second floor of the Crescent Hotel.








Two ghosts above the bed and orbs. Frisco, one of the hotel's house cats looking on, obviously seeing something.



Room 202 on March 24 and saw something strange in one of our photographs. A friend took a picture of us sleeping in the morning and there is a peculiar silhouette of a man with a brimmed hat looking over us.
It is not a shadow and we can see the side of the man on the pillow. Nobody in the room even brought a hat to the hotel with them.


Got these pictures from--http://www.crescent-hotel.com/




Yeah I just thought it was strange, I dont know if I believe in ghost.

Do you?

3 comments:

Eliza101 said...

I personally do not believe in ghosts, but I do think that there was something strange in those pictures.

Stella_in_color said...

Wow thats really strange. They say that cats can see spirits like that. My cat freaks me out sometimes because in my house, we have a long hallway leading to a room where our computers are and from the computer, you can see all the way down the hall. Well my cat sometimes, will walk ever so slowly staring directly at something behiend me like shes in a trance and she sees something there. It freaks me out. ALOT. Great Post!

bumblebee15 said...

I don't believe in ghosts either but I love to hear about them and read about them. My friend acts at the theater downtown and she tells me that a lot of strange things happen there like that, too. There is one story about seeing a ghost-like baby falling from the balcony and another story of a ghost in a window that can only be seen from the outside. Of course, I know it's not true, but I like the goosebump feeling.