Friday, May 18, 2007

Romeo and Juliet


This past week we acted out all of act 3 and part of act 4. Even though i hate being in front of the class i think that acting was a great way to learn about the play. Having a visual aid to help you learn works really well for me. Especially when other people act out the play in front of me. i feel that it really works. After all of the plays were done we got caught up on the movies. I really like how the modern version portrayed the fight scene and set it up. i really connected it to the really play. It also helps that the modern version uses the same lines. That helps also.


What do you think?

2 comments:

Eliza101 said...

I agree, I think that it really helped me to understand those scenes that we acted out.

Anonymous said...

I also think that the movies helped a lot, it kind of shows you what happens when there are no stage diretions.