Friday, May 18, 2007

.Thirteen.Point.Five.


































THIRTEEN POINT FIVE MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!









It seems like just yesterday it was our first day of High School. Can you believe it's almost our last day of our freshman year? I don't know about you, but this year has pretty much F L O W N by. At the assembly yesterday, it was so weird to think that will be us in only 3 years. We will be on our own, going to college with new people in a new place. It's so hard to imagine. We've gone to school 10 years already. I just can't believe that. Well, I can't wait until summer. I have many plans! What about you all? Are you ready for summer? Do you have any special plans?






1 comment:

Eliza101 said...

Oh my I can not wait until summer. I have so many plans and I hope to spend some time with my friends before they move away.