Monday, May 21, 2007

OOHH the Deathly Hallows!!!

I am extatic that the new Harry Book is on its way!!!! Does anyone have any idea when it comes out? Idont know but I am really excited. I believe that when we last left Harry, he was going to commit his life to finding and defeating you know who and avenging Dumbledores death. I know that theres more to that but for now thats good. I an kind of mad that Harrys not going back to school. Hogwarts is Harrys home and he has nowhere elce to go except back to those hoirrible Dursleys. I also remember that Hermionie and Ron are not going to go to school either? Well well see about that. I am really anxious to see who dies because two of the main characters are supposed to die. I hope its not Harry! Im also ready for the new movie to come out and thats probably not going to be for a while. Its always intresting to see the characters and the actors grow up. Well now i have established myself as a really big nerdy Harry fan but i dont care! I love him! Happy reading!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Harry Potter!!! Woot!!!

Erin said...

The book comes out July 21.