Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lights, Camera, Action!!


So how has your week gone? Accept for yesterday and the whole make-up box incident?!? Well, I guess that it is something that we can tell our kids when we get older!!

So I think that all of the groups did an amazing job acting and that it was really fun to watch. I know that a lot of people were nervous about acting in front of the class and I just wanted those people to know that they did a very good job!! :) I really wasn't that nervous because I was just a translator so I really didn't have to talk all that much. I still have a lot of questions on the study guide but I think that I am caught up to at least act 3 scene 4. I hope that we will get to use these study guides on the test because there is no way that I could remember all of that stuff.

This week is going to be really busy at least for me because I have not only one but two concerts this week. I hope that all the rest of you have a good week, we only have 3 of them left and then we are going to be sophomores!! YEA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 more weeks, yes! I can't wait until we are no longer freshmen!

Tony Buck said...

I have the choir concert this week. Then I just have to keep my grades up until summer. I can't wait for school to be out.

cavalierschick said...

But what's a week without too many musical performances. I have two concerts, but I didn't have to perform in the assembly which was nice. Yea, almost sophomores! We're blue, not red! I guess the best part of that in my mind is that we're no longer the loser freshman and someone else is! :]