Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Differences

I enjoyed watching both of the Romeo and Juliet videos. However I enjoyed watching the modern version better. The differences between the two movies are very clear. In original movie it goes exactly with tho text, and is a very old theme. The characters wear different clothes than the characters from the modern video. Also in the modern video, the director added things in the movie such as drugs, guns, and fast cars. I believe they did this because it would get more attention from people today than the older layed back version. What about all of you, what do you all think about the two movies? What differences do you see?

3 comments:

Eliza101 said...

I like the new one better. It seemed more exciting, at least to me it did.

mellofelloet said...

I like the new on better too. I cant pay attention to the old one because I get really bored in it, and I like the new one mainly because it is easier to watch.

Phasma said...

I agree with you all - the new one just seems more relevant to these modern days of ours... but the older version was good for when it was produced.

Peace.