Friday, May 18, 2007

Romeo and Juliet.....and friday

It's finally Friday! This week went by so slow, at least to me. It's kinda late...but I thought everyone did a good job on there presentations. I liked it how some people really got into it. The photo story's were cool too. I kinda felt sorry for the people who had really long passages. I only had a few lines. So...Good job everyone! Also, i'm actually understainding Romeo and Juliet more now. I don't have to go to no fear shakespeare anymore to get what there saying. I hope it's getting easier for everyone else to! And I hope you guys have a great weekend!

5 comments:

ice skate dreamer said...

I agree with you. As we read more of the play the less I have to use no fear shakespeare. I can actually understand most of what they are talking about.

cavalierschick said...

I don't have to look as much as I tused to, but I still like to go back to nofearshakespeare just to make sure that I completely understand what they are saying and not just guessing.

Eliza101 said...

I still use no fear shakespeare so that I do not have to carry my book home every night!!

Anonymous said...

Just like cavalierchick, I go to NO FEAR SHAKESPEAR to make sure that I interpretted all the script correctly, most of the time I'm right!

~ima dumb blonde~ said...

I agree it is getting easier to understand the play. I think doing the acting activity really helped. I think everyone did a really good job too!