Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Free Reading


I have been reading a book by Stephen King lately and it is really good. It is not one story but yet a collection of short stories. Some of them are a little...well...strange but still good. I have never read any of his books before but I think that I may try to read some others. How about you? Have you read any of these books?

I am so glad that Romeo and Juliet is finally over, but know we will have to take a test over it :( I still have so many questions that I have not yet answered on the study guide and so I feel really far behind.

I am so excited for this weekend to come because I get to go and see Pirates of the Caribbean with one, or more, of my friends. I have been waiting for this for a long time and I am kinda sad that this is going to be the last one. So, are any of you doing something exciting this weekend? Hope that you enjoy the rest of the school year!!

3 comments:

mellofelloet said...

I am going to see Pirates 3 too. I am really looking forward to it. I have never read any of Stephen King books but I have heard alot about them and they sound really good. Maybe I should read it sometime.

Lacy Jo said...

Thanks for the comment and ya i like the new one better also.

bumblebee15 said...

I went to Pirates on Friday! It was really good.