Friday, May 18, 2007

chocolate, sprinkles, jelly, and creme

Do you ever wonder what others think of your favorites? Its really strange and facinating how different we all are. What if your favorite pizza is Dominos and someone elce thinks it is horrible? Its really interesting the way peoples minds work so that one thing to two people can mean two totally different things. Like Krispy Kreme doughnuts, I despise them but alot of other people in the world LOVE them. And on the other hand, i LOVE Dunkin Doughnuts (which makes me angry that we dont have down here anymore) and others hate them. I guess were all entitled to our opinions as well. Just like doughnuts, we are all individual wether we have a ooey gooey filling, or a crusty outer coating of cinnamon, we all are sweet and special in our own way.

2 comments:

Stella_in_color said...

wow i want doughnuts!

cavalierschick said...

this reminded me of a conversation I had with another person. We talked about how two people might see different colors. Like, I might see purple, but to you that's a dark blue. You can't argue that either person is right because neither one of you see the same thing. I guess that's like everything, right? It's hard to argue anything unless you both see the same thing . . . but then why would you need to argue?