Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bravo Two Zero

So I post a lot on the book Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNab. Honestly I haven't had a lot of time to read lately. The other day in class Ms. James gave us a lot of time to read so I read Bravo Two Zero. Now I'm up in the book to where the main character and one of his captured comrades have been reunited in captivity. Hope fully they will break out soon becuase I don't have much of the book left and I don't want them to die!


HOW WERE THE MOVIES IN SCHOOL TODAY? I GOT TO GO TO LUNCH AT PASTA HOUSE!!! =)

3 comments:

KuroiKisu said...

Lunch was the usual, and the book seems like it is good, why do you write a summary of what you have read so far?

Anonymous said...

that book sounds really interesting
ive been wanting to get into the tom clancy books and this one sounds similar to those so ill have to check it out

SHS21 said...

I know you got to ride in the big yellow limo right?