Thursday, May 17, 2007

Have A Few Questions

Happy Thursday . . .? I hope that you are all are having a good week so far. I actually have a few questions from the study guide that I was hoping you would be able to help me with.

Act 2, scene 4

8. What does Romeo aend along later to Juliet?

Act 2, scene 6

What emotional poles do we see in this scene?

I hope that you all can help me with these last few questions I have from the study guide. I hope that you all have a great Thursday and a wonderful rest of the week! It’s almost the weekend! :]

1 comment:

ice skate dreamer said...

The first question's answer is how he gave the nurse a rope ladder so that he could get up to Juliets room.
The next question I think is that when they first see each other that can't seem to look away or resist one another. Hope this helps you out a little.