Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pirates 3 " At Worlds End"


This past weekend I went to see the movie Pirates of the Carribean 3, " At Worlds End" I really enjoyed watching it even though it was about 3 hours long. I personally think that this one was a lot better than the first 2. There was a lot more excitement and humor in this one. It begins with them in Singapore with Captain Barbosa, they are trying to get a map to the world's end so they can free Captain Jack Sparrow from Davy Jones Locker which he was trapped in when he died by the Cragon which ended up dying as well. They do free Jack and there journey takes them to many places which I will not mention because I don't want to give away a whole lot. But I will say that the movie has a wide open ending which leaves room for a possible 4th movie with the Fountain of Youth.

No comments: