Friday, May 11, 2007

It's Friday!! :]


Yay! It's Friday! I hope that you have all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I actually really enjoyed this week in English. I'm excited to see how all of these projects turn out on Monday and the think out loud poetry has been a lot of fun. Our group has had a lot of fun with getting ready for the play, but I don't think any of us are too excited about having to perform. I don't know, I guess we'll see how all of this turns out. How is your project going? Is your group excited to perform? How do you think your team will do? More than anything, I'm excited to see how everyone else does. I know this post is really short, but I just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was doing with their projects. Have a great weekend and do something extra special for your mommy.

1 comment:

Eliza101 said...

My group is very prepared. I think that our group is going to do awesome. I hope that your group does well.