Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mornings


I don't know about you but I couldn't get up this morning. And it's only Tuesday! I have 3 more days before I get to sleep in. I definitely agree with this picture because I am not a early bird. And I never get the worm. (Ha Ha, ok maybe it wasn't that funny, but I thought it was) Anyway I was almost late to school today.

I thought I would also tell you about my free reading book in this blog. I am reading "Me & Emma" by Elizabeth Flock. I have been reading it for like three weeks now and I am only on page 156 which is about half of the book. Between homework and studing for tests, I haven't had a lot of time to read. If I had my way, I would have finished it a week ago. It is really good. It is about two sisters who live with their mom and their abusive step-father. Caroline or Carrie is the oldest and Emma is two years younger than her. Their dad was shot and killed in front of Emma when she was really young. Well, I won't go any farther, because I don't want to spoil it for you. I'll let you know what I think of the end of the book when I am done.

No comments: