Monday, March 5, 2007

10 Things You Don't Know About me!! :)















  1. I sat by Ashanti and John Mayer on an airplane home from New York.




2. I have been on the Today Show twice!





3. I almost died at a baseball game . I am severely allergic to latex and I ate something that the server had prepared with latex gloves and stopped breathing for 2 minutes untill the ambulance got there.....haha





4. I won a Dance scholarship and got to dance in Times Square on New Years!!





5. I was in the ocean when 2 sharks were spotted!





6. I have a serious phobia of germs..haha I don't eat the part of food that I touch!





7. I have done over 14,000 plies since i started dancing at age 3. (more than 1,000 a year)





8. I am OBSESSED with Dooney & Bourke. I have 22 of their purses and accessories





9. When I was little I was invited to join the Olympic training team for gymnastics.





10. I have had over 56 auditions!!

No comments: