Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Funny Papers


I don't know about you guys, but when the Sunday papers come, the first thing I do is look at the funnies. That just goes to show you how in tune with the world I am. Anyway this one kind of reminded me of Romeo. I wonder if he looked like Jon does after his date with Juliet. It the first comic strip Jon is sad and depressed, but in the second he is happy. This is as drastic of a change as Romeo in Act I and II.

I am not sure why but this dog reminds me of Snoopy. Probably because of the goggles. That dog looks right at home and he even has a cushion thing to lay his head on. I thought it was cute.


I also happened to find a website with a bunch of cartoons and jokes. Some are pretty funny. There are even some blonde jokes and redneck jokes. But if you are not a fan of those kind of jokes like Ms. James then there are other things on there that you might enjoy.

No comments: