Sunday, May 6, 2007

THE GIANT SWING


Hey, guys! I was just wondering if you have rode the giant swing at Silver Dollar City. It is a great new ride. It is sounds like a space ship taking off, though. It is cool, because it makes you feel air-less. I rode it like four times without stopping. It is much better than the fair rides. I was really proud of my friend who rode it and whose afraid of heights. She did much better than I thought she would. Have you rode it yet? If you haven't, do you want to?

6 comments:

brownboy said...

i have rode a swing at worlds of fun and that was fun so i may try this one

Anonymous said...

no, i havent rode it yet.
what is it like?
and i am most deff. going to ride that ride.

Eliza101 said...

I really liked it. I rode it like 10 times!! Well, not really.

agurlwithfaith said...

I want to ride that ride so bad!!!
Does it go upside down?
Or does it just go really high?
Have you ever rode the Swinging Ship at SDC?
Is it kind of like that?

Anonymous said...

I just went on that last weekend, it was so awesome! You should have heard my mom scream! (She's pretty afraid of heights)

bumblebee15 said...

Yeah it's a great ride. You should try it. It doesn't go upside down but it goes pretty high. If you lift up your hands and don't hold on, you feel weight-less. But the first time I rode it, I was just holding on for dear life.