Sunday, May 6, 2007

music and art

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good, how many people went to artsfest? I personally did not get to go this year, but a friend told me that it was an awesome showcase of live music, art, and a feel good time. What kind of music do you guys listen to? I prefer Reggae, Rock, and acoustic things sometimes.Music is something that enhances life, without music and everything about it, my life would be completely different right now, and it wouldnt be better.I play several instruments, and use much of my free time for it. Does anyone else play instruments?

Today's art is a piece by alex grey called the painter's hand, its oil on wood (if you can believe that) and has alot of depth if you look close enough.

1 comment:

brownboy said...

i really like that painting. Was that shown at the art fair?