Sunday, May 6, 2007

night, twilight, and more

My sister was telling me about this book. It's called Night. It's about a guy who lives through the Holocaust. I was wondering if anyone has read it. If you've read it is it good? I'm almost done with my book without a doubt and i'm looking for a new book. I thought I might read night. My other sister was telling me about this book Twilight. She likes sci fi books and I don't know if Twilight is or not. So if you know anything about either of these books can you tell me. Or if you have any other good books than you've been reading can you leave a comment telling me the book and what it's about. Thanks! and i hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

brownboy said...

Read the book Freakanomics my cousin read it and said it was really good i am still waiting to read it

ice skate dreamer said...

I just got the book Twilight. I don't know if I like it or not. It is very strange at first. People keep telling me to keep reading and it will get better but I don't know. So far she has just moved in with her dad and thinks she is the reason this one boy won't come back to school. Very strange but I am going to keep with it.

Anonymous said...

I have read Night! it is a great book, but it is really sad. There is also a sequel called dawn. I bought both of them at the holocaust museum in Washington D.C.