Friday, March 2, 2007

Things About Me

Hello everyone, these are some things about me.

~ I play piano, guitar, drums, and percussion
~ I enjoy drawing
~ I wish to become a chef & open a restaurant like my dad
~ I enjoy track
~ I lost my left heel when I was 3 1/2 (I was walking in the grass while my dad was cutting the yard and got to close and it sucked my leg in)
~ I was put into ESL because I was thought to be a foreigner in Vancouver
~ I had trouble speaking till I was 4
~ I have never broken a bone
~ I also like designing and sketching new technology
~I have been to Alaska on a cruise ship
~ I am interested in technology
~ My nickname is Lil' D in my church (hence the name lild)
~ I am currently trying to learn 10 languages
~ One of my relatives was a governor in (fill in space) & I'm also related to two singers
~ My favorite drink is bubble tea (fruit drink with tapioca pearls)
~ In a car, I prefer stickshift over automatic
~ I used to breakdance a few years back
~ I have one sister

4 comments:

KuroiKisu said...

What languages are you currently trying to learn? What people are you related to?

Scarlett_Rose said...

I would MUCH rather take a cruise of, say, Hawii (that doesn't look like it's spelled right) or Jamaica.

Crouching_Tiger said...

10 languages... Isn't that something around impossible. Especially at one time?

Crouching_Tiger said...

10 languages... Isn't that something around impossible. Especially at one time?