Monday, April 30, 2007

Falling in pools of love... Ahh Love

I know that ive posted about the movie before. But I hadnt seen any of the older Romeo and Juliet. I kind of liked the older version because of the way they made it really authentic in the way it was preformed. I know that the newer version was not supposed to be like the book but the way that Leo Dicaprio was haning from the lattice, kind of draws the attention away from the gravity of the scene. Seriously Juliet is professing her love for him and hes' hanging from a stinkin fence! I found that really funny. In the older movie, they seemed alot more in love than in the new one. I did like the way they fell into the pool like they were falling into a pool of love over and over again. Ahhh love. Y

5 comments:

Erin said...

It's a play, not a book.

Stella_in_color said...

thank you. I know. i meant like the book cause it was written down...in a BOOK! oh well my bad. im too lazy to change it. Thanks though! :-)

~ima dumb blonde~ said...

I agree i think the older movie is better now... it seems more like the actual play

mellofelloet said...

I like how the older movie sticks to the script but I do like the modern version too.

Eliza101 said...

I like the fact that the older movie has older language but I also think that the newer movie should stick to that pattern and change the wording.