Friday, April 20, 2007

Movies

So what did all of you guys think of the movies? I know that the newer version is supposed to be funny, but I'm not sure if I like it or not. I do not like how everything is modern, yet the actors still speak old English. It is slowly growing on me though and it is definitely more interesting than the old version, but I'm still not sure. The part that was the freakiest to me was when Mercuio was talking about Queen Mab, I also think that the drug was not needed it just made Romeo seem less "heroic". Anyway what do you think, which is better old or new? So far I say that latest version is more entertaining, but the older make tells the story better.

1 comment:

never_give_up said...

I like the older better becuase it is old english with the oldish scenery. I didn't like the modern version with ecstasy in it, I think that makes Shakespeare look bad.