Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Romeo is in a gang

I Think its kinda funny that the new Romeo and Juliet (modernized version) is all gangster, and i think its weird that it still has all of the original words. I think it would be alot better if it had some more modernized lingo instead of all the thee's and thou's that people really dont use anymore. I also wish that there would be a day where we could just watch the entire movie, seeing little bits and pieces of the movie you cant really see the whole story laid out in a modern setting. Over all shakespeare hasnt been too bad, it stinks because i cannot remember my book for the life of me, I always have to borrow a book or use the computer at our table. I hope everyone is having a good week! Its earth week so everybody make a difference! environmental club is selling trees, bumper stickers and plants all week, and on wednesday their making shirts! so donate a dollar and get a tree to plant to repopulate after the ice storm.

Today's art is an abstract piece done by Robert Walker, it is several layered circles, and it you look closely some of them look like eyes.

3 comments:

Eliza101 said...

I agree. I think that it is wierd to watch a modern movie but hear Elizabethan lauange in it. They should have made the words more modern.

Leroy Jenkins said...

Romeos not in a gang. Thats just his family. Gangs are organized crime units, his family is just at war with the other family.

Anonymous said...

dude leroy im just tryin to think of a title