Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Photo Story


I think the Photo Story thing that we did in class was actually pretty cool, At first I thought it was going to be stupid but It was sweet. By doing this I actually had to think of what I was reading and I had to get some visuals in my head of what the poem was trying to get across, and I thought this was awesome. I did the poem about the tornado and I got some pretty sweet pictures of tornados, dark skies, and lightning. I really liked this activity and I think we should do it more often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree that the photo story thing is pretty cool.
I just dont think I got much out of it.

cavalierschick said...

I'd like to try it with Romeo and Juliet. With the rich text Shakespeare has created, the ideas for slides are endless.

~ima dumb blonde~ said...

I agree, I think it really helped with learning the term imagery and I also think it would help us if we did it with Romeo and Juliet.