Monday, April 16, 2007

Hammock

Hammock by Shel Silverstein

Grandma sent the hammock,

The good Lord sent the breeze.

I'm here to do the swinging--

Now, who's gonna move the trees?


Well, we have been working on poems and putting pictures to add to them. I thought I'd try it on here. A short poem, of course. It is by Shel Silverstein, a well-known childrens poet. His poems are really good for this kind of thing. He has wrote so many that it is hard to choose which one to do. I am not sure what I am going to use for Shakespeare, though. The photos, I think, will be harder to find. Well, I wish you all luck on it and I hope you liked the poem. I thought it was cute. Here is my resources and a few links to go to.


1 comment:

cavalierschick said...

That's too cute. You did a really good job picking out the pictures. I love Shel Silverstein, which is funny because when I was younger I thought he was awful and now I just love reading his poems. Maybe that shows how much of a kid I still am or at least try to be. :]