Monday, April 16, 2007

New Moon


I am absolutely loving my free reading book right now. It is the sequel to the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer called New Moon. Right now, it is one of my favorite books that I've ever read, Twilight being first. Continuing where Twilight left off, New Moon is about the relationship with Bella and Edward. Edward fearing Bella's safety, decides it would be better to completely pick up and leave her, acting as if he had never existed. Bella completely falls apart. She gives up on her promise to him on not doing anything stupid and starts flirting with danger. Bella becomes more tempted to continue her wild streak as Edward's voice keeps coming back, telling her to stop and "just be a good girl". Despite being very sad, it is such a beautiful book. It is written so well and all of the emotions are so easy to believe and think of them as your own. Don't worry . . . Edward's not gone for good. :] I really suggest reading these books and the new one that comes out this fall. :] Hope you all have a good day.

2 comments:

bumblebee15 said...

I have heard of that book and "Twilight" from my friends, but I haven't read either of them.

bumblebee15 said...

My friends love Edward! I feel so out of the loop because I haven't read it. But I'm going to once I finish the books that I just bought.