Friday, April 20, 2007

The Movie


I thought that the modern movie was pretty cool. I liked how they used the same lines and were able to show things on a new level were able to make the movie better to understand for teenagers. I think it was cool how they made the brand of gun called the sword so they could still use the word sword and not change the script. I also like the original movie because it was kind of like looking into your imagination and seeing it broadcast on tv. I think the words will be easier to read because we will be able to put faces with people and imagine them. Just my opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt like the movies.
thought that the older one was alright but i didnt like the more modern one

Tony Buck said...

Yeah I personally liked the new movie better than the old movie. Of course the old movie was more realistic becuase it would of been how Shakespeare actually wrote. But the new movie was really cool becuase you could relate to what they were doing "being gangsta" and stuff like. I just think the new movie is pretty cool.