Monday, April 16, 2007

imus in the morning




I was just wondering what everyone thought about the remarks he made about the Rutgers girls basketball team. I think that the media is blowing the comment he made way out of proportion. The reason I think they are blowing it out of proportion is because he is aloud to say what he thinks about people, after all that is what the radio and T.V station he worked for was paying him to do. It seems unnecessary for them to have fired him from his job, I think that he should have just gotten a suspension from his morning talk show.

4 comments:

Eliza101 said...

I like how i didn't even know what happened until today

Erin said...

I think that he just should have been suspended. I am appreciating how the Rutgers team are handling the situation so appreciatively. I don't like that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are mediating the situation. They too have said very racial and controversial things themselves and to hear them call Don Imus all of these things is extremely hypocritical.

SHS21 said...

No way he should have gotten fired

Anonymous said...

What exactly did he say?