Friday, April 27, 2007

40 games in 40 Nights


This is the greatest time in proffesional basketball, 40 games 40 nights. This is what we call the NBA playoffs where the intensity rises to a whole new level and the true champion is crowned. The western conference is definatly the stronger conference going into the playoffs this year like last year, but we all know what happened in the finals, Dwayne Wade and the Heat turned it up after losing 2 straight and won 4 in a row to beat the heavly favored Mavericks in 6 games. I think that this year the West is too much for the East to handle and I think the West will be Champs this year. My Picks for the Finals are The Denver Nuggets and the Cleveland Caviliers, I think that the Nuggets will pull it out in 6 games, but I think that Caviliers has a chance for the upset. The combination of A.I. and Melo will be too much for anyone to handle. The Teams I want to come on top are the Heat and Lakers, but I know the Lakers have no chance, and it would take a miracle for the Heat.

No comments: