Sunday, April 29, 2007

One Child


I finished One Child and it was even better than I thought it would be. I'm not going to ruin the end of the book just in case anyone actually wanted to read it. It was a very good ending, and I cried a couple of times during the book, but I cry pretty easily. Anyway, I'm reading another book by Torey L. Hayden, it is called Ghost Girl, it's kind of like One Child except now she is in a different city and the girl slouches almost all the way over when she walks and she says that she does so because otherwise her insides would fall out, and she hasn't talked at school for two years, but on Torey's first day she gets her to talk. The little girl is pretty weird to put it nicely, and that's as far as I have gotten, but I'm predicting that she is getting abused in one way or another by her family. I'll get back to you guys when I finish it!

1 comment:

mygame_tennis16 said...

that sounds really interesting.