Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Have Anything To Do This Weekend?


Hey, guys! I just found out that the Springfield Ballet is performing Romeo and Juliet this weekend. It looks really good. Unfortuntally, I can't go, because I am going camping, again. But I thought it would be great for the entire class to see, because it might help us understand in class, plus it would be a great thing to blog about. (if you were wandering what to blog about this week) If you are not busy, I'd definitely suggest that you go. The information about where and tickets and all that stuff is at these next two websites. Even if you aren't planning on going, the second website has information about the performers and such. Let me know how it is.

2 comments:

~ima dumb blonde~ said...

That is really cool that you found that. I agree with you, I think it would really help actually seeing the play to help us understand it better.

mygame_tennis16 said...

Thats seems cool plus it will really help with the reading. I think I might go. :)