Friday, April 20, 2007

Tragic Tech


Walking up the stairs and going by the TV in our living room, the news was on and it was talking about some shooting in Virgina. I didn't really pay that much attention. I thought in my mind, "That's so sad that someone was shot! What is this world coming to?" Well, let me tell you, it was a lot worse than I had thought. I was at lunch that same day, and my friends were talking about the shooting in Virgina, and suddenly it came to my mind! That's what I had saw on the news! But, then they talked about the details of the shooting, and I was thinking, "Oh, this can't be the same shooting that I saw on the news!" But sure enough it was. After I sat there in amazement as to what one man could do, I wondered why in the world a man could do such a thing. After hearing about the Virgina Tech Shooting, it made me in a really quiet mood for the rest of the day. So many question have ran through my head, and they're still running through my head now. Why would he do that? What was he thinking? Did he have a bad home life? Was he loved? Why this...why now? Was he made fun of? And the list goes on. I tried to put myself in his shoes. If my boyfriend cheated on me and if I was made fun of, would I go and kill my boyfriend and then go and kill the thirty three people who made fun of me? NO WAY. No matter what they had done to me, I would've never done that. I guess we will never know what went through his mind that day. The sad thing is because of him, so many people are suffering. Espically the families of the people who didn't even deserve to be shot one by one and killed. Only God will ever know, I do feel sorry for the guy, he had to answer to Jesus. Poor thing. Well I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: