Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Take Your Pick.


How is everyone liking the play so far? At first it didnt make any sense to me but now I am starting to like it a lot more. I think that reading it aloud during class helped me interpret it better.

What I really want to know is which movie do you guys like more? The older version seems to go with the actual play better. The newer movie is more modern and I think it appeals to teenagers more. In my opinion I like the newer version more. It adds a comic side to the play. The older movie loses my attention and it is hard for mo to get into. Even though I have said that I like the new movie better I still think that it was a good idea to watch both. It helps us see the contrast between the two movies and the play. What do you guys think?

No comments: