Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virginia Tech


What happened yesterday at Virginia Tech was absolutly tragic, I can't believe anyone would ever do such a horrible thing. In case you hadn't heard yesterday morning at Virgina Tech University a student was apparently mad at his girlfriend and he shot and killed her then someone came running in to see what happened and he shot her to, then he brillantly decided to go into a lecture room and unload on the students in there, after it was all said and done he had killed over 30 people including himself and he injured over 80. This guy is so stupid, just cause you get mad at your girlfriend doesnt mean you have to go shoot her, then after that go and shoot everybody else who comes in your path, this guy was crazy. I can't believe someone would do this, its unbelievable. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims families I hope one day that they can get over this and that we can somehow do something to prevent this from happening again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe someone would do all of that just because he was mad at his girlfriend.

cavalierschick said...

There's no way he just did that because of his girlfriend. No one takes out a classroom of students because his girlfriend made him mad. There had to be more to him then anyone saw. He had to have been dealing with other things for this to have happened. That's just my thought.

Leroy Jenkins said...

I petition we dont allow Asians in the country anymore.

Erin said...

I know you are joking, but that was truly tasteless.