Friday, April 20, 2007

The Movie


I think the older movie was alright, but I envisioned the Nurse to be uglier and more manly than she was, I also think the the lines were off a little bit like they said them to fast and you really couldn't get the "puns" out of them. But overall I think it was better than the modern movie. The Modern Movie made a mocery of Romeo and Juliet, It was so stupid and it didn't make any sense, and if your going to modernize the movie then you need to modernize the words and the English. Who do you know that still speaks old English in this day and age? I think if they are going to make a modern version they should modernize everything and make everything look more real.


How does everyone feel about the movies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt like the modern movie with Leonardo DiCaprio was stupid
i didnt like it

ice skate dreamer said...

I agree with you. The modern versioin was just stupid and didn't make any sense. You are right too about the speaking. If they were going to modernize the characters then they needed also to do so with the language. It just didn't sound right and it wasn't good. Atleast thats my opinion.