Friday, April 27, 2007

RANDOM

I got this email and it had random facts and this one was in shakespears time so it thought i would post it. In Shakespeare's time, mattresses were secured on bedframes by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened,making the bed firmer to sleep on. Hence the phrase......... "goodnight,sleep tight." I thought it was kinda interesting. In the e-mail it also had the thing below.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of th huan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearchat Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is tahtthe frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitllraed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raedervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.Amzanig huh? I thought it was really cool that you could still read it.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also got that e-mail from someone, it was cool huh!

cavalierschick said...

See, everytime I get that email, my brain freaks out. I can't read it very well at all. It takes me forever and I have to pause for every word. Maybe I have a weird brain. :]

1dayi'llfly said...

That's funny. The first time I got the e-mail I didn't even notice the words were all mixed up.

mygame_tennis16 said...

thats really cool. i could read like all of that without any problems.

Eliza101 said...

Yea I got an e-mail like that and I think it is so amazing what the human brain is capable of doing.