Friday, April 6, 2007

Big Bill Shakespeare


So we just started our new unit on William Shakespeare after finishing "To Kill a Mockingbird." I am excited about getting to read about the life of such an amazing writer. I don't really understand much of his writing because it is so complicated but I am excited to learn. I think it will be really fun to get to read all of his work and get a chance to insult people the way people did it back when Shakespeare lived. I thought the insults were a little cheesy but somewhat funny. Anyway I am ready to move on from Mockingbird onto something new. So here's to Big Bill Shakespeare.

1 comment:

~ima dumb blonde~ said...

I agree with you. Even though it might be hard to understand at first i think this unit we be very fun but also educational, similar to the To Kill A Mockingbird unit.