Sunday, April 8, 2007

Shakespearean Comedy


I prefer to watch remakes and comedies of Shakespeare's plays than the real play. I don't understand what they are saying most of the time in the plays anyway. I really like the group at our talent show that did that Romeo and Juliet comedy. It was hilarious! Anyway, I was trying to find a website about Shakespearean comedy when I found one about this group at a website called "Shakespeare In Asia". It looked really cool. I never realized that Shakespeare was so universal. To see the site click on http://sia.stanford.edu/schedule.html. I wish I could go see them, but they haven't performed since April 2004. That or they haven't updated their website for over three years which is highly unlikely. I know the website is very out-dated, but I thought the group was interesting, plus there are some great photos of their past products.

No comments: