Sunday, April 8, 2007

Nicholas Sparks

I really like the movies the Notebook, A walk to Rember, and the Guardian. The movies were all based on books by Nicholas Sparks. I was wondering if anyone has ever read them? I've heard people say the movie the Notebook was better than the book? If anyone has read or seen these titles can you please give me your opinion. Also, does anyone know of any of his other books that are good? And I haven't heard anything about the Guardian. I saw the movie and it was really good. Does anyone know anything about the book? Thanks!

1 comment:

Tony Buck said...

A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks, and Smoke Jumper by Nicholas Evans. My mom was reading the blog and asked me to tell you these are good books that you might be interested in. She said the books The Guardian and The Notebook were good although she has not seen the movie. Her personal opinion is that she usually likes books more than movies because you can get into the mind of the characters.